Yahoo and IPv6

Paul Vixie vixie at isc.org
Sat May 14 17:06:45 UTC 2011

> From: Marshall Eubanks <tme at americafree.tv>
> Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 13:02:16 -0400
>
> I think that the real question is, when will people who are running
> IPv4 only not be on the Internet by this definition ?

is there an online betting mechanism we could use, that we all think will
still be in business decades from now when the truth is known?  if we're
going to start picking the month and year when IPv4 is the new "PDP-11
compatibility mode" (that's a VAX reference), where the winner is whoever
comes closest without going over, my pick is July 2021, and i'm in for $50.