coprorations using BGP for advertising prefixes in mid-1990s

bobbyjim at gmail.com bobbyjim at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:10:59 UTC 2011

   And if you had a great question or response, would you get a box of
   Smarties?
   Robert

   -- Sent from my Palm Pre

   On May 12, 2011 10:54 PM, cja at daydream.com <packetgrrl at gmail.com>
   wrote:
   Yes images had names in them and in 1989 you could call cisco if your
   box
   was broken and Eileen would just send parts.
   ----Cathy