Routing study

Vytautas Valancius valas at gatech.edu
Thu May 12 01:43:45 UTC 2011

Hi NANOG,

>From May 18th to June 18th Georgia Tech will conduct an Internet
routing study using AS-PATH poisoning. We will insert AS numbers into
one of our announcements to route around some networks.

The study will *only* affect the the Georgia Tech prefix
168.62.16.0/24. The prefix serves *no active users* for the duration
of study. We will always start AS-PATH with our own AS 47065. We will
limit ourselves to 10 announcement changes per hour.

If, for any reason, you want us not to poison our prefix with you AS
number, please opt-out at any time at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WGLV6QR

Regards,
Vytautas Valancius