Yahoo and IPv6

Jason Fesler jfesler at gigo.com
Tue May 10 23:43:44 UTC 2011

> Of course I'm assuming individual participants will do stuff, but that
> doesn't change that this IPv6 day as it stands now is a one-off event,
> not the first step towards the Ultimate Goal.

The intent is to get folks together after we digest the data, to talk
about next steps.  Date is not yet picked.

I'm hoping we collectively prove there is no broken user problem.  I
realistically expect we'll have another "v6d" - either as 24h, or as a
roll-on-and-stick.   But, until we get through the day, and analyze the
data, any decisions on what to do next are premature.

The NANOG following v6d should be interesting; I'm hoping a number of
folks from both access and content are willing to share any early stats
they have.