23,000 IP addresses

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:38:21 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:37 AM, William Pitcock
<nenolod at systeminplace.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 10 May 2011 10:22:03 -0400
> Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> At least baytsp got theirs? (money I mean)
>>

> Do you have any links to evidence of this?  I would love to just be
> able to automatically throw BayTSP mails in the garbage, but I can't
> just blindly do it if there is any chance of them being legitimate.

sadly I do not have evidence anymore... I do know that the isp
essentially stopped replying to baytsp though. some form of monitoring
netflow on your network + matching baytsp requests against that
pattern would likely be enough I suspect (ask lawyer-cat of course)

-chris