Rwhois not serving all records - it is almost working though.

Michael Dillon wavetossed at googlemail.com
Sun May 8 05:56:49 UTC 2011

>> I sent this information to the rwhoisd mailing list originally but I've
>> been informed that the mailing list is mostly dead now.

This is normal.

rwhoisd is very old software that has had no development attention for
many, many years.
Years ago I gave up trying to figure out why it would not serve all
the records in the database because ARIN was quite happy to take
database dumps of the data in other formats when applying for
additional blocks.

These days it is probably smarter to put your effort into putting all
your data into ARIN's whois directory database and use the new RESTful
interface to do it. https://www.arin.net/knowledge/roadmap.html

As long as you are only submitting adds, changes and deletes, this
should work fine.