OT: Server Cabinet

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Wed May 4 13:15:55 UTC 2011

If you have a need for a 4-post rack, do not accomplish that by using 2 2-post racks. You will likely find that rack rails that are designed for a 4-post rack will not fit.

Get an open-frame 4-post rack. It will come unassembled. It will also likely be no more costly that 2 2-post racks.

-Randy

On May 4, 2011, at 8:59, Joe Greco <jgreco at ns.sol.net> wrote:

>>> Can you see where this is leading yet? Three obvious questions:
>>>
>>> 1) Have you ever had to fit a cabinet through a doorway that's too small?
>>> 2) How did you do it? Cut cabinet, demolish wall ...?