Google security

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Sun Mar 27 05:19:09 UTC 2011

On Mar 27, 2011, at 11:55 AM, Christopher Wolff wrote:

> To date the single response I've received is "change your password" which wasn't what I had in mind.

The thing to do is to ensure that your client's machines/networks aren't compromised, and then to change the password(s) from a known good machine on a known good network.

Other than that, my guess is that retaining an attorney and working through the legal system is the only additional measure to take (IANAL, of course).

		The basis of optimism is sheer terror.

			  -- Oscar Wilde