The growth of municipal broadband networks

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Fri Mar 25 19:10:51 UTC 2011

Highly agree with this experience being shared.  We have had some dealings
with municipal related fiber networks (not naming any names or giving any
hints for obvious reasons) where shortly after providing the proposal to the
customer, the municipal "sales vultures" went in and undercut our pricing
(with Internet access included) to below what the fiber loop itself was
priced at to us.

Paul