Nortel, in bankruptcy, sells IPv4 address block for $7.5 million

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Mar 24 20:26:32 UTC 2011

The judge definitely ruled that the transfer had to be done in a manner that
complied with ARIN policy and made it clear that the recipient was, indeed,
required to sign the RSA.

So, yes, Kremen also lost on the address policy basis, which I believe may
have been an additional ruling subsequent to what is covered at the cited URL.

Owen

Sent from my iPad