Nortel, in bankruptcy, sells IPv4 address block for $7.5 million

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu Mar 24 13:27:29 UTC 2011

Jay Nakamura <zeusdadog at gmail.com> wrote:

> 666,624 is kind of odd number, isn't it?  That comes out to a
> /13,/15,/19,/21 and a /22.

>From the court documents I gather that it is a collection of miscellaneous
blocks that Nortel acquired over the years, presumable via corporate M&A.
However there isn't (as far as I can see) a list of the actual blocks. See
docket 5143 at http://chapter11.epiqsystems.com/NNI/docket/Default.aspx

Tony.
South-east Iceland: Cyclonic 4 or 5, increasing 5 to 7 for a time in north.
Moderate or rough. Occasional rain. Moderate or good.