SORBS contact?

Alexander Maassen outsider at scarynet.org
Wed Mar 23 07:35:33 UTC 2011

mailop list? I run a dnsbl myself (dronebl to be exact), call me dumb or
whatever, but never heard about that list.
In fact, I am also working on granting AS admins to be able to list
entries in their ranges etc, so if you are listed in whois as
administrator of an AS and you want access to listings within your
ranges, gimme a yell.