DWDM Metro Access Design

Livio Zanol Puppim livio.zanol.puppim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:11:21 UTC 2011

I don't rally care about the uptime at the spokes. It's not my
responsability to maintain the spokes sites, we'll just give communication
to our network.

I know that I'll have single point of failure in my topology, like having
just one HUB, but I just don't want a spoke interfering in the opeartion of
my network. Ex.: I don't want a eletrical failure at one spoke interfering
in the operation of other spokes...

Thanks for your reply. :)

--
[]'s