[Nanog] Re: US .mil blocking in Japan

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold xenophage at godshell.com
Sat Mar 19 02:12:26 UTC 2011

On Mar 18, 2011, at 12:33 AM, Michael DeMan wrote:
> Wasn't this announced on the news already?

Yup, I learned more about it later after I saw this on Nanog.

> I am definitely not one to be outside of hearing about a conspiracy theory or something, but I know up in our neck of the woods in the NorthWest of NorthWest Washington State, that this is just common sense to do.

Wasn't trying to pass anything off as a conspiracy theory, just passing on info I was given by someone on-site.

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
xenophage at godshell.com
"Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology."
- Niven's Inverse of Clarke's Third Law