US .mil blocking in Japan

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:49:17 UTC 2011

Andrew,
I am not sure I understand your statement (below).

The ONE-NET network is what I have worked on in the past while in the
Navy Reserve
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0OBA/is_1_23/ai_n15390013/
http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Multimax-Awarded-74-Million-in-Options-for-Navys-ONE-NET-Program-726586.htm

The military has a bunch of sub systems that can integrate with crypto
devices. In any event, military end users need classified and
unclassified networks for their desktops and I am guessing the article
is talking about military unclassified networks which provides
internet access.
--
Joe