NANOG Digest, Vol 38, Issue 26

Yaoqing(Joey) Liu joey.liuyq at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 04:12:57 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:17 PM, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

> > Good point. That's why I need to have a complete cause list first,
> > then I can try to tell the evil from the good.
>
> there is no complete cause list

I admit it's basically impossible to get a complete list, but at least, I
want to have a try to make it as complete as possible in order to
understand the issue. I think industry people should have more experience to
give me the answer, since all the data come from the real practice. For
example, how popular private AS number used for multi-homing, and how
popular one organization has no AS number using static routing.

Yaoqing