OT: Where are the VoIP clue bats?

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Thu Mar 3 20:43:55 UTC 2011

First, thanks for all the responses to "What vexes VoIP users?"

I'm looking for pointers to sites, like Geoff Huston's potaroo.net,
that are VoIP clue dense, or mailing lists(*) where the VoIP-full lurk.

Thanks in advance,
Eric

(*) I'm already on the ecrit list, though my real interest in the
ongoing IETF "emergency services" meme has been a "I'm alive" app, not
circuit and bandwidth capture by government. I was pleased to see a
"I'm alive" app fielded by Google last week at Christchurch, NZ.