download speed very fast.

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Mar 3 18:33:39 UTC 2011

In addition to the CMTS configuration, added to the CM configuration file
are a two parameters that describe how much more bandwidth (peak rate) and
how many more bytes (burst size).  More here on Cisco's implementation:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/cable/configuration/guide/cmts_docsis11_
ps2209_TSD_Products_Configuration_Guide_Chapter.html#wp1278817

Frank