Video explaining [RPKI] Resource Certification

Alex Band alexb at ripe.net
Wed Mar 2 10:29:18 UTC 2011

Under the NRO flag, we have just released a short video about Resource Certification, giving a high-level explanation of what it is and why it is important for your organisation:
http://youtu.be/rH3CPosGNjY

I hope to release another video going into more detail, outlining what it means practically for an operator. To get an idea of the practical side for now, here is a video we released earlier on how to set up and use the hosted Resource Certification service the RIPE NCC provides:
http://youtu.be/Q0C0kEYa1d8

Kind regards,

Alex Band
Product Manager, RIPE NCC