Request for assistance with BGP feeds

Geoff Huston gih at apnic.net
Wed Mar 2 02:53:28 UTC 2011

Hi

I am conducting some  research relating to BGP behaviour and I need some eBGP multihop feeds - IPv4 and/or IPv6 eBGP, and full eBGP route table feeds please. These are incoming feeds only (I will be announcing _nothing_ back in these sessions - I'll filtering outbound and you should defensively filter inbound of course). I am looking at the real time behaviour of BGP updates in a relatively dense multi-peer environment, which is why I am looking for a number of full route feeds.

Please drop me a note if you can assist me with this activity.

Thanks in advance,

   Geoff

--

Geoff Huston