IPv6? Why, you are the first one to ask for it!

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 00:17:07 UTC 2011

I don't know about that.

Even though the carriers (USA) I've talked to are having trouble presenting native IPv6 to me in the next few quarters, they have no problem pitching professional services to help me with the implementation. Several of my hardware vendors have too. Don't be surprised at all to see this presented to senior management as a new revenue stream. "Helping the inept prepare for tomorrow".

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd."
-Jack Herer