What vexes VoIP users?

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Tue Mar 1 00:51:08 UTC 2011

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011, Jay Ashworth wrote:

> [...]

Couldn't fine Owens original post, so I'll ask here.

Which are these handsets? Could you provide some names, please? Since I
work for an LTE operator and haven't heard about them I'd really like to
know.

Considering the USB dongles get hot enough to fry eggs off of, I was under
the impression it wasn't really possible to make a handset with a big
enough battery to give any decent standby-time at this point in the tech
evolution?

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se