What do you think about the Juniper MX line?

Ryan Finnesey ryan.finnesey at HarrierInvestments.com
Sun Jun 26 04:35:54 UTC 2011

I would love to know the same I am looking at the MX line as well for a
new network build-out

Cheers
Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris [mailto:behrnetworks at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 9:29 AM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: What do you think about the Juniper MX line?

Hello,

I've been doing some research into using the MX line of Juniper routers
and was interested in hearing people's experiences (the good, bad, and
ugly). What do you like about them? What do you dislike?
Where are you putting them in your network? Where are you not putting
them? Why? What other platforms would you consider and why? I hope to
hear some candid responses, but feel free to respond privately if you
need to.

Thanks!