whoi modify question

Darden, Patrick S. darden at armc.org
Fri Jun 17 16:57:58 UTC 2011

The short answer is you can't.  ARIN only cares about /24s or bigger.  If the network were a /24 or larger, then your customer would need to get an ASN (autonomous system number) and then you could register the network to them.

More info here: https://www.arin.net

--Patrick Darden

-----Original Message-----
From: Deric Kwok [mailto:deric.kwok2000 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 12:34 PM
To: nanog list
Subject: whoi modify question


My boss wants me to resign part of ip /25 to customer

For the whois record to this customer, how can I do it?

Thank you

More information about the NANOG mailing list