Internet Blip in San Diego at 1pm?

Michael J McCafferty mike at m5computersecurity.com
Sun Jul 31 20:43:53 UTC 2011

I am one of your customers that noticed it. To add some data points;
This affected Cogent, Level3 and several networks we peer with at the
Any2 Exchange at One Wilshire.

On Sun, 2011-07-31 at 13:35 -0700, Joe Renwick wrote:
> Several of my customers in San Diego noticed large drops in traffic at 1pm
> today.  Note it was not a total loss in connectivity.  Anyone else notice
> this?

Michael J. McCafferty
Principal
M5 Hosting
http://www.m5hosting.com

You can have your own custom Dedicated Server up and running today !
RedHat Enterprise, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, and more