[BULK] Re: SORBS contact

Ken Chase ken at sizone.org
Sat Jul 30 13:53:58 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 02:57:12PM +0200, Michelle Sullivan said:

  >Ok I'll accept that reference..I must admit I didn't know that RFC/STD
  >existed so I learnt something today. ;-)

That's pretty rich.

You enforce people to adopt standards that are part of proposed RFC's, not
official by any standard, jump through 18 other hoops, and still won't
delist them because some bit in their named replies is the wrong number of
electronvolts on your wire, and then claim you dont know an RFC?

p.k.b.

/kc
Ken Chase - ken at sizone.org