SORBS contact

Michelle Sullivan matthew at sorbs.net
Fri Jul 29 21:55:38 UTC 2011

William Pitcock wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:31:13 -0700 (PDT)
> "Brian R. Watters" <brwatters at absfoc.com> wrote:
>

>> We are looking for a SORBS contact as their web site and registration
>> process is less than friendly if somehow you get listed by them.
>>

> As I recall it, you can manually create an account on their
> request-tracker instance and open a ticket through that requesting
> delisting... however, complaining on NANOG is probably just going to
> result in a less than friendly response from Michelle (at least as
> history as shown).

You have to have an account first.  However you can create a ticket via
Email if you use one of the input addresses for a queue (eg:
support at support.sorbs.net).

Friendly or non friendly response is usually gaugable in advance by the
tone of the initial email.

Regards,

Michelle

--
Vulnerabilities are weaknesses associated with an organisations assets that maybe exploited by a threat causing unwanted incidents.
http://www.mhix.org/