Problems with the NANOG Meeting Archives

Betty Burke betty at newnog.org
Thu Jul 21 18:54:18 UTC 2011

Colleagues:

Unfortunately, it is true the archives are not working properly.

As part of the NANOG Service transition, the code which supports the
meeting(s) presentation archive stopped working.  We have all the data, and
staff are currently working quickly to repair the code and return to normal
operations of the archive.

We understand the importance of the NANOG meeting history, and are sorry for
the delay in access. I do not yet have an eta, however I will be sure to
keep the community posted.

Please accept my apology for the interruption.

Betty

--
Betty Burke
NewNOG/NANOG Executive Director