Google DNS just disappeared

steve pirk [egrep] steve at pirk.com
Mon Jul 18 21:33:15 UTC 2011

If you want to be able to ask Googlers directly on issues like this, you
might try Google+. I am trying to spam, it is just that they are all
available on there. Here is something Scoble posted the other day:

 I just spent an hour talking with a Google exec about + and I came away
> with a few things:

> 1. Google employees used to not be able to tell you what they are working
> on. Those days are gone.
>
> 2. There is more intellectual curiosity inside Google than I have seen in
> quite some time.
>
> 3. The + team is driven by our excitement and that has caused sizable
> shifts in employee attention. Translation: new features are coming. Everyone
> wants to work for a winner.
>
> This new Google attitude is something that feeds on itself. Translation: I
> am excited about the future here in a way that I was never excited about
> Buzz.

It has been a while since I posted, but if anyone wants an invite, ping this
account or pirkster at gmail.
--steve

--
steve pirk