ipv6 address family with vrf

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Wed Jul 13 13:47:30 UTC 2011

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011, harbor235 wrote:

> Has anyone been able to configure ipv4 and ipv6 AFI with VRF instances
> simultaneously? Using
> the 7200 and 12.4(25e), under the ipv6 address family the VRF sub commands
> are not visible,
> must be a feature?

I have a 7200 running in my lab with 12.4(24e) and I don't see the v6 VRF
stuff in there either.  Did you check the software advisor on CCO?

I had to upgrade my 6509s to 12.2(33)SXI6 to get that functionality.  I
was glad to avoid SXJ at least for now.  I like to let new code releases
for the 6500s cook for awhile before trying them out ;)

jms