NANOG List Update - Moving Forward

Ben Carleton ben at bencarleton.com
Tue Jul 12 16:25:21 UTC 2011

Right, you should, because we are back on s0 (server zero?) and mailman. The headers were being suppressed by the AMSL servers, which are running that strange "bulk_mailer 1.13" software. If you inspect the headers for any of the messages that were forwarded to us from that server (the one that started the thread called "NANOG List Update - Moving Forward" from Michael K Smith, for example), you will see that the headers are being stripped...

--bc