NANOG Move - Moved back

Lynda shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Tue Jul 12 14:25:14 UTC 2011

On 7/12/2011 6:59 AM, Michael K. Smith - Adhost wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> We're back on the old configuration for now.  I will send an update later
> this afternoon once I speak with AMS about the issues we experienced over
> night.

Please explain WHY we can't just stay on Mailman? I know you explained
it privately to me already, but none of those reasons are seeming very
good right now. Mailman was working, just fine.

You are making me very sad, and I haven't had enough coffee to be polite.

--
Requiescat in Pacem, Len

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Sassaman