NANOG List Update - Moving Forward

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Tue Jul 12 12:14:04 UTC 2011

> On Tue, 12 Jul 2011, Michael K. Smith - Adhost wrote:
>
> > If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
>
> The new posts do not have list (un)subscribe information in the headers.

I'll offer an evenhanded comment in that it's frustrating that the
headers used have changed, since some of us key procmail off of them
to split mailing lists into folders, but it *is* nice to see that the
current NANOG mailing list team has been supporting List-Id for some
time now, and that such was propagated properly between old and new
host.  Good job.

Unfortunately my filter predates NANOG's use of that so now I gotta
go fix it here.

... JG