NANOG List Update - Moving Forward

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Jul 12 12:44:57 UTC 2011

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jul 2011, Michael K. Smith - Adhost wrote:
>
>> If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
>
> The new posts do not have list (un)subscribe information in the headers.

Also, the headers now no longer include the origin of messages.  i.e. the
new mailing list manager is throwing away all Received: lines such that if
I look at the message headers, all I know is the mail came to me through
amsl.com.  So with the spam getting through now, there's no way for list
members to see where it actually came from.

  Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |