NANOG List Update - Moving Forward

Chris Barlow itsupport at tics-ltd.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 13:28:16 UTC 2011

And adding to it as well

+7

Kind Regards
Chris Barlow  BSc. MBCS
Information Technology Manager
TICS (Global) Ltd, Oxford House
Sixth Avenue, Robin Hood Airport
Doncaster  DN9 3GG

Tel   +44 (0)1302 623074
Fax   +44 (0)1302 623075
Mob  +44(0)7909 520445

This message is for the intended recipient only.  It may contain
confidential or proprietary information. If you receive this message in
error, please immediately delete it, destroy all copies of it and notify the
sender. You must not use or disclose any part of this message if you are not
the intended recipient.  If you contact us by email, we may store your name
and address to facilitate communication.  We take reasonable precautions to
ensure our emails are virus free, however we cannot accept responsibility
for any virus transmitted by us and recommend that you subject any incoming
email to your own virus checking procedures.

Head Office:  TICS Ltd, Oxford House, Sixth Avenue, Robin Hood Airport,
Doncaster  DN9 3GG             Registered in England and Wales under
registration number 7164795

For further information about TICS Ltd, please visit
http://www.tics-ltd.co.uk