Myspace. Was:Re: Facebook contact?

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Tue Jul 12 01:30:17 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Walter Keen
<walter.keen at rainierconnect.net> wrote:
> My apologies all, I meant to say myspace contact

You're more likely to get a response if you give some indication
of what the issue is; for example, saying "I'm looking for a MySpace
contact because there is an attack coming from their servers that
appears to indicate they may have been compromised" will likely
get you a faster reaction from the security people.  Or, if it's a
network issue, saying "I'm looking for a MySpace network contact
because it appears they are announcing the following blocks which
really belong to me, which is causing reachability issues" will more
likely get you a reaction from an appropriate network person.

Without an indication of the nature of the problem, I think you'll find
most people on the list tend to ignore generic requests like this.

Thanks!

Matt