help needed - state of california needs a benchmark

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Sat Jan 29 18:45:54 UTC 2011

I think the big deal here is the "100%" thing.  If Speedtest is one of many tests, then I don't particularly see the problem.

It shouldn't be any more difficult to convince politicians that any system (testing or otherwise) can have problems than it is to convince them of any other hard fact.  (IOW: Nearly impossible, but you have to try. :)

--
TTFN,
patrick