Connectivity status for Egypt

Bill Stewart nonobvious at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 22:07:51 UTC 2011

On 1/28/11, andrew.wallace <andrew.wallace at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> We should be asking the Egyptians to stagger the return of services so that
> infrastructure isn't affected, when connectivity is deemed to be allowed to
> come back online.

Well, yeah, it has to be done carefully, otherwise the first guy to
turn on an E1 line that announces routes for the entire country is
going to have his router overheat and the blue smoke get out....  If
we're lucky, the Army won't damage too much as they either win or
lose.
--
----
             Thanks;     Bill

Note that this isn't my regular email account - It's still experimental so far.
And Google probably logs and indexes everything you send it.