3500 Egyptian prefixes?

Ren Provo ren.provo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 19:11:12 UTC 2011

~25 million people live in Cairo alone, many under the age of 30 given
another 'arrival' is said to occur every 10 minutes.  When we were there
earlier this month most had cell phones and wi-fi spots were available all
around the area that is being streamed on CNN right now.  As a society they
are very social and a fair amount of their marketing materials have shifted
to email addresses vs. phone/fax contacts.  Internet access is a big part of
their society.