What's the current state of major access networks in North America ipv6 delivery status?

Lee Howard lee at asgard.org
Fri Jan 28 16:29:36 UTC 2011

America ipv6
> delivery status?
>
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2011, Charles N Wyble wrote:
>
> > How about TimeWarnerCable? They don't seem to have any sort of v6
> > offering, on wholesale or retail services.
>
> TW Cable has no IPv6 offering.

Time Warner Cable turned up its first commercial customer using native IPv6
over our
fiber access product last year, and we expect to begin residential IPv6
trials this spring.
We, along with other MSOs, have been working with CableLabs, NCTA and the
SCTE
in a multi-industry effort to adopt IPv6, and are hopeful that companies in
the CE and
vendor communities begin to offer new equipment and provide firmware
upgrades that
ensure the devices in our customers' homes support IPv6.

Lee Howard