Connectivity status for Egypt

Andree Toonk andree+nanog at toonk.nl
Fri Jan 28 01:28:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

Looking at the BGP announcements it seems that the problem started at
around 22:28 UTC.

Most of the Autonomous systems operating in Egypt are currently not
announcing any or at least significantly less prefixes.
The one exception seems to be AS20928 (Noor Data Networks).

For more details also see: http://bgpmon.net/blog/?p=450

Cheers,
  Andree

.-- My secret spy satellite informs me that at 11-01-27 3:47 PM  Danny