Found: Who is responsible for no more IP addresses

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Thu Jan 27 18:34:37 UTC 2011

I really wish people would keep their personal/political bias outside the list unless it is specific and relevant. What other "main-stream" news organization has made any reports on this issue?

To be clear, FOX screwed this up big time, but that doesn't mean we all need to get out our personal/political pitchforks and run them out of town. Take your Ritalin. :)

 - Brian J.