NANOG 51 (Miami): ISP Security BOF

Paul Scanlon pscanlon at arbor.net
Thu Jan 27 16:27:04 UTC 2011

All,

Thanks for the feedback on the topics for the NANOG ISP Security Track BoF Scheduled on Monday 4:30 - 6 pm in the Grand conference room.

Brief Snapshot of the current agenda:

- RPKI Deployment Overview and Example

- Operation Payback, Anonymous Tool Set Taxonomy

- Briefing on SPAM Botnets Activity Trends and Observations

We'll open the session with a brief agenda bashing to allow any hot items to be worked in, but it would also be very beneficial if anyone has anything they would like to have worked into the agenda prior to the meeting to send their topics / thoughts to the chairs cc'd.

Looking forward to seeing you in Miami.

Best,
Paul

On Jan 6, 2011, at 6:01 PM, Scanlon, Paul wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Happy New Year.
>
> NANOG 51 in Miami is rapidly approaching, January 30 - February 2, and we are looking for topics for the ISP Security BOF.  Eric Osterweil and I are going to be moderating this year with the assistance of Danny McPherson.  We would very much like to hear your feedback regarding topics of interest for the session.
>
> If you have any security related topics that you would like to hear about, not hear about, or be willing to speak about, please let one of us know as soon as possible, feedback to the list obviously welcome.
>
> Slides are welcome but not required.
>
> Much thanks,
>
> Eric & Paul
>

> ------------------------------------