Found: Who is responsible for no more IP addresses

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Thu Jan 27 11:21:20 UTC 2011

"World to run out of IP addresses soon, Internet expert says"

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/sci/2011-01/26/c_13708282.htm

"Vint Cerf, who helped create IPv4 in 1977 and one of the founding fathers
of the Web, told Australia's Sydney Morning Herald that IP addresses will
be used up soon, perhaps within weeks.

"I thought it was an experiment and I thought that 4.3 billion IPv4
addresses would be enough to do an experiment," Cerf was quoted as saying,
adding it is his "fault" that "we were running out of the addresses.""

Glad we cleared that up!  :-)

-Hank