PPPOE vs DHCP

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Jan 26 11:01:14 UTC 2011

I just wanted to say thank you for a TONNE of feedback I received on this
topic.  This has been of great help in filling in some items I missed in my
quick list.

Will try to respond offlist to several of you that responded - got over 100
replies offline with some interesting ideas.  I definitely learned I should
have made my original post a bit clearer though and specifically the usage
tracking component ;)

Normally I would post a summary on these kinds of topics but quite honestly
there is such a huge varience in opinions and options around this that I'll
probably just invite anyone to hit me offlist if they are interested in the
feedback received so far...

Thanks folks,

Paul