Future of the IPv6 CPE survey on RIPE Labs - Your Input Needed

Marco Hogewoning mch-nanog at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 26 09:22:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

Maybe a bit more to explain. Up to now I asked the vendors to provide certain information before adding a box to the matrix. Apple was send a copy but they never responded. In future we are going to build the matrix upon user supplied data. See the article on the future of this work at http://labs.ripe.net/Members/marco/future-of-the-ipv6-cpe-survey-more-input-needed.

What we'll probably do is include everything for which there is a minimum number of responses like 5 or 10. Actual number to be decided upon once this is rolling and we can figure out the relevant number is.

Grtx,

Marco