Using IPv6 with prefixes shorter than a /64 on a LAN

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Mon Jan 24 19:04:35 UTC 2011

 well... you are correct - he did say shorter.  me - i'd hollar for my good
friends Fred and Radia (helped w/ the old vitalink mess) on the best way to
manage an arp storm and/or cam table of  a /64 of MAC addresses. :)  It was
hard enough to manage a "lan"/single broadcast domain that was global in scope
and had 300,000 devices on it.

"route when you can, bridge when you must"

--bill