Authentication using Microsoft 2008 Active directory for Cisco RADIUS login

Gary Steers networks at steersnet.org.uk
Wed Jan 19 00:38:40 UTC 2011

I've set it up on 2003 before, found this article...
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverNIS/thread/bfbbbae4-a280-4b3f-b214-02867b7d33e3/

<http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverNIS/thread/bfbbbae4-a280-4b3f-b214-02867b7d33e3/>it
may be of use.

Essentially on 2k3 it was a case of IAS and setting up the Cisco to use
auth-port 1645

Looking at this you use NPS and change the port
*
*
Gary
*