Auto ACL blocker

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Tue Jan 18 23:35:15 UTC 2011

As we currently do it by putting new rules automatically in firewalls (iptables) it should be easy to change it a little bit I think. After the change it should be able to put rules in Zebra/Quagga (or something similar based on Linux/Unix). As long as telnet access is available it should also be doable to put it automatically in routers without the need of a setup with BGP and Zebra/Quagga.

We are currently looking for ways to increase the list with "abusive" systems to block.

If someone wants to work together with us on increasing the mentioned options feel free to contact me offlist. How we get the data currently (from multiple sources) or how the process currently work isn't something I can currently mention here (at least not the details).

Regards, Mark