Dual Homed BGP for failover

Jack Carrozzo jack at crepinc.com
Tue Jan 18 21:21:52 UTC 2011

Yep, the great thing about IOS without 'commit confirmed' is when you remove
a bgp filter, it runs out of memory, reboots, brings up peers, runs out of
memory, reboots... meanwhile if you're trying to get in over a public
interface you're cursing John Chamber's very existence. Not that that's ever
happened to me of course...

-Jack Carrozzo